[Gpsc] statistics/business full-time job opportunity (K-force)

Downes, Katheryne kdownes at health.usf.edu
Mon Jan 14 15:14:52 EST 2008

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I had a recruiter contact me last week looking to fill a position in a
major company based here in Tampa- they need someone that is trained in
statistics with business/performance evaluation experience- take a look
below at the description- if you think you might be the right person for
the job, contact the individual at the bottom (Austin Faber).

Katheryne Downes, M.P.H.

Statistical Data Analyst

Office of Clinical Research

Tampa General Hospital

2 Columbia St.

Tampa, Fl. 33601

Office: 813-844-4898

Cell: 813-495-6772

kdownes at health.usf.edu

Hi my name is Austin Faber and I am a Finance and Accounting recruiter
for Kforce in Tampa, FL.  I am currently working to fill a statistical
analysis position.  I have received your name from the American
Statistical Association website and was wondering if you would fit the
description listed below.  Please let me know if you feel that you would
be a good fit for this job or if you know of anybody who would.  For
anybody who is out of the area, a relocation fee will be discussed.
Salary is negotiable based on the candidate.

Job Description:

Performance Management Leader

We are not seeking a pure Business Analyst or Project Manager for this
position, but rather someone who specializes in evaluating business
metrics for Performance Management. We are seeking a leader to initiate
an internal Performance Management Group. We are a 1 billion dollar Firm
in the professional staffing industry with a high quality of data about
most aspects of our business and a capable IT function. This new Group
will use extensive data, statistical and quantitative analysis, and
explanatory and predictive models to help us drive fact-based management
decisions and actions. The leader should have experience in this
environment and should be knowledgeable of statistical software
applications as well as the reporting and analytical modules. You will
have executive level sponsorship and report directly to the CFO.

A Bachelor's degree is required. A Master's degree in a discipline
relevant to statistical analysis or mathematics is strongly preferred.
This position requires a heavy background in analyzing statistics and
providing information for business decisions based on company data.
Previous staffing industry experience would be a major plus. Located
just outside of Ybor City, our Corporate Headquarters is housed in a
state of the art building which features a gym, cafeteria, and training
facilities. We are centrally located, close to all major highways, and
right outside of downtown. This is an excellent permanent career
opportunity with one of the nation's top staffing firms.

Thank you very much!

Austin Faber

Account Manager

Finance and Accounting

Kforce Professional Staffing

phone: 813-552-2952

cell: 407-493-4156

fax: 813-552-3210

email: afaber at kforce.com

Great People = Great Results

The best compliment I can receive is a referral.

If you know someone with excellent finance and accounting experience and
looking for a new opportunity, I would be happy to help with their job
search!

kdownes at health.usf.edu