[Genealib] criteria for keeping materials

Rita Gibson gaelicpilgrim at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 13:11:53 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

   I imagine somewhere out there is a tidy list of criteria for how one decides what materials to keep in a genealogical library collection and what not to keep. The collection I'm working with is a local county/state public research-only (not checkout) collection. I'd appreciate any ideas folks have about things to consider when making these kinds of decisions....I'm aware of the usual considerations, dated, geographical, etc. I'm wondering about more ideas.

  Thanks in advance!

Rita