[Genealib] Recent Website Additions link on A.L.E.

Burningham, Lorie Lorie.Burningham at il.proquest.com
Thu Oct 5 15:26:45 EDT 2006

Thanks much, I'll pass the info along.

Lorie

________________________________

From: genealib-bounces at mailman.acomp.usf.edu
[mailto:genealib-bounces at mailman.acomp.usf.edu] On Behalf Of Forsyth,
William
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 1:19 PM
To: Librarians Serving Genealogists
Subject: [Genealib] Recent Website Additions link on A.L.E.

To All ALE Subscribers:

MyFamily.com -- makers of Ancestry Library Edition -- is aware of the
bad link that goes to a blank page and they are taking steps to correct
it.  As Cheryl Smith kindly noted, you can also reach the Recent Website
Additions page by clicking on the "Recent" link found near the bottom of
the ALE home page, under the subheading "More Collections".

I'd also like to take this opportunity to notify subscribers that the
Card Catalog and expanded Advanced Search features are now available.
To access the features, please follow these two steps:

1. At the top of the ALE home page, you'll see three tabs: Home, Search,
Charts and Forms.  Click on the Search tab.  The "Search for Your
Ancestors" screen will appear.

2. In the top right corner of the screen, you'll see a box titled,
"Search Resources."  Inside this box are the hyperlinks to the Card
Catalog and Advanced Search.  Click on the link of your choice.

Regards,

Bill Forsyth

William Forsyth, PMP

Director of Product Management