[Engineer] Free pizza and leadership workshop sponsored by Tau Beta Pi

jashepar at eng.usf.edu jashepar at eng.usf.edu
Wed Nov 3 21:45:38 EST 2004

Hi all!

Tau Beta Pi would like to invite you to attend a free Engineering Futures
Session leadership workshop.  The topics will include: Meeting Management and
Group Process.  These skills will help preparing for and running or
participating in group meetings.  We offer the same training materials
implemented in Fortune 500 companies.  The learning style is interactive
including: group discussion, role playing, videotapes, and handouts.  This
session will be on Tuesday, Nov. 9th from 5-7pm in MC 001.  To reserve your
spot, signup outside ENX130A in the "Futures" folder, or email me at:
jashepar at eng.usf.edu

Jackie Shepard
Vice President
Tau Beta Pi Florida Gamma Chapter