[Csu-usf] Roomate needed for a house (referral bonus)

Robin4533 at aol.com Robin4533 at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 22:16:15 EST 2005

Hello everybody,
     This is Sushi, I am looking for a roomate in a  brand new house with a
move in date of around 5/1/05.  It is a 2 story  house, 4 bedroom, 2.5 baths, 3
car garage, 5 minutes from USF.  The rent is  $375 + utilities (split between
4 people).  There is no lease to sign but  there is a minimum of at least 2
months.  The people we have in the house  already are ME, Paul Leistner, and
Savio Fernandes.  Please contact me if  you or if you know anyone that is
interested.  There is a $25 referral  bonus for anyone who can find me a roomate
before I have to pay for an  advertisement.  Thanks and Good Luck on your finals.

Sushi
910-3421
_sushimaximus at yahoo.com_ (mailto:sushimaximus at yahoo.com)

Other options to consider.....

For: Robin
What: Taking over a lease as a sublease at the end of  April
Why: Moving back home after graduation
Where: at Breckenridge Apartments for a 3broom apartment, fully  furnished,
own bath for
$415.00 a month
When: Move-in May 1st, 2005. Lease ends July 31, 2005 with the  option to
renew.
Incentives: Looking to rent ASAP!!  Will pay 1/2 of first  month's rent and
any subletting fees to take over the room
Contact Info: If interested, please feel free to call me at 631-1569  (can
leave a message) or e-mail me at _Robin4533 at aol.com_ (mailto:Robin4533 at aol.com)

For: Susan
What: Taking over a lease as a sublease at the end of  April
Why: Moving back home to New York after graduation
Where: at Breckenridge Apartments for a 3broom apartment, fully  furnished,
own bath for
$425.00 a month
When: Move-in May 1st, 2005. Lease ends July 31, 2005 with the  option to
renew.
Incentives: Looking to rent ASAP!!  Will pay 1/2 of first  month's rent and
any subletting fees to take over the room
Contact Info: If interested, please feel free to e-mail me at
_pffst1 at yahoo.com_ (mailto:pffst1 at yahoo.com)  and I will get back to  you asap.

Trust in the LORD with all your Heart,
And  lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and  he shall direct your  path.