[Csu-usf] Upcoming Events for CSU!!!

Robin4533 at aol.com Robin4533 at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 23:14:19 EST 2005

Hi Everyone ~
     Just a quick note to let everyone know that the  ropes course and the
daytrip to Orlando have been postponed until next month  because of how USF's
spring break fell on the calendar this year.

VERY IMPORTANT!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!! VERY  IMPORTANT!!!!
     For those of you interested in the ropes  course.  I have scheduled our
group to do it on Saturday, April 16th,  2005.  The event last from 10am to
3:30pm at Riverfront park on Fletcher  Ave. going towards the interstate.  There
is a 1/2hr lunch break, so it is  highly recommended that you bring your
lunch.  Mark your  calendars now!!
Now for the Important part:
I need a total of least 12 to 15 people to participate to  get the rate of
$13.00 a person (pay your own way), otherwise  any less than that, it will cost
us a flat of  $150.00 to do the course
for the day. If I can not get enough people to participate I will cancel  the
event, so if you are interested in participating please, please e-mail me by
Friday, April 1, 2005!!  Money for the  event will be due on Sunday, April
10, 2005.  You can turn  it into me at that Sunday's CSU meeting.  I'll keep you
posted on the  event's status.

Have a Great Spring Break,
Robin