[Csu-usf] Upcoming Events

Robin4533 at aol.com Robin4533 at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 23:38:48 EST 2005

Hi Everyone ~

Here are a few quick reminders:

1.) Bowling this Friday 3/4/05!! Meet at the Catholic Center at 8:45pm  for a
9pm departure to the lanes.  We are going to have a striking good  time.
LOL!!

2.) It has been brought to my attention the Foster Home Everyday Blessings
run by the St.Petersburg Diocese needs our help.  This Saturday 3/5/05 from
9am to 1pm, they will be working on beautifying their yardwork and plant  beds.
They need volunteers to help them do this.  If you are  interested in helping
out please e-mail me by Friday, so that we can arrange a  carpool and so that
I can inform Sister Jackie we are coming.  If we all  wanted to we can go out
for lunch afterwards.  There nothing like good  old community service to warm
the soul.

3.) CSU meeting this Sunday 3/6/05 at 8pm in the community room  at the
Catholic Center.
Remember, this Sunday is Operation "Elena" Shoebox Sunday.  The CSU  sponsors
a little nine-year old girl in Guatemala.  In an effort to fulfill  our
sponsorship, everyone is asked to bring in a decorated shoebox full of  goodies for
us to send to her.  Your box can be filled with  nonperishable food items,
basic toiletries, clothing, school supplies,  toys, games, etc.  For your
participation in this event the best three  voted on decorated shoe boxes by our
members present at the meeting will be  awarded $20.00 in Publix gift
certificates each.  All are ENCOURAGED  to participate and to join in the fun.  It all
goes towards a good  cause!!!

4.) Finally, I am still looking for team members to complete our team for
this year's Relay for Life.  Relay is an overnight event that will occurs  on
the weekend of April 8th and 9th.  It starts at 6pm on Friday the 8th  and ends
12noon on Saturday the 9th. Relay is a unique event that offers  communities
an opportunity to participate in the fight against cancer.  If  you are
interested in being apart of out team please e-mail me and let me know  ASAP. Thanks!

Hope to See you all out at these events.
Have a Stress-free Weekend,
Robin