Fwd: New Dance Team at USF

Brandon Faza faza at helios.acomp.usf.edu
Wed Sep 4 22:11:26 EDT 2002

----- Forwarded message from Brandon Faza <faza at helios.acomp.usf.edu> -----
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 22:09:02 -0400 (EDT)
From: Brandon Faza <faza at helios.acomp.usf.edu>
Subject: New Dance Team at USF
To: USF Honors Program Announcements <honors at lists.acomp.usf.edu>

GOT HIP HOP? Wanna Show It Off?

    USF Students: A new team is being created at USF..... featuring liquid
pop,pop lockin', C-walkin', and anything else you got that's hip hop and
bangin' the beat. Whether you are a poppin' fool or you're just starting out,
we want to see what you got. If you are interested in practicing with other
poppers, competing at other schools, or even just learning the trade from
one of us, bring your feet 'N' get ready for the beat. Our inaugural meeting
will be held in the Marshall Center 1st floor common area (where the couches
are, outside of the USF Card place), on Monday, September 9th, at 7:30 PM.
If you can't make it but are still interested, please reply to this E-mail
or call Brandon at (813) 905 - 8872. See YOU breakin' it down this Monday!

---
You are currently subscribed to honors as: faza at helios.acomp.usf.edu

----- End forwarded message -----