Important Information

Roberto Feliciano rafelici at helios.acomp.usf.edu
Tue Apr 9 11:10:26 EDT 2002

Alright ya'll,
-The Crew team will be participating in Fantasic Friday. This is a great
time to get new rowers for next year. Our times at 8:00-9:30 and
12:00-1:30. The Event will take place in the sundome. We need 3 or 4
people to be there ONTIME. If you can go please e-mail myself (Andrew-
BravoChi at hotmail.com) and let me know.
-Also if you are planning to return next year to the crew team, practices
will be held from 6:00am-8:00am and 4:00pm-6:00pm please keep those times
in mind when making your schedule. Please respond to this e-mail letting
us know what times and day you can make it.
- Finally I'd like to inform, that I will be resigning my position as the
Crew Team's Vice President. Between ROTC, Student Government, and Delta
Chi, I can no longer put any effort into something that very few people
care about. I'll still support the crew team in anything it does. And just
know that you still have a voice in SG( Hint hint).

Later ya'll

Andrew