Next Year

Brandon Faza faza at helios.acomp.usf.edu
Tue Apr 2 09:14:19 EST 2002

Dear Esteemed Fellow Members,

    Whaz shakin ya'll?! I would like to inquire as to the progression of the
planning for next year's crew team. How has the afternoon time worked out, and
have you set a time for next semester? I'd really like to plan my schedule
around crew, ensuring that I wouldn't miss a row. I'm not sure, however,
whether to not schedule 8:00AM classes or to leave 4:00PM - 6:00PM classtime
free. Also, I've found two people who were coxes in high school - apparently a
few high schools in Sarasota had rowing teams. I don't know if they are
willing to commit or not, but I'm sure if I gave both of them the information
for next semester, one or the other might join. Finally, I've found a
particular friend who has many connections with the big shots downtown, and we
might be able to secure some boats or perhaps some corporate funding if we are
serious about becoming a varsity sport. (Hey, we're still gonna have to have
Topless Carwashes, would it be Crew Team without them?!) Let us know. Katch
yah guys!

                                       - Brandon