[Ccs] FW: What do Cuban-American Think? The 2004 Cuba Poll in Context

Barrios, Maura barrios at iac.usf.edu
Tue Apr 27 17:38:00 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: CRI - FIU [mailto:crinst at fiu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 4:37 PM
To: Barrios, Maura
Subject: What do Cuban-American Think? The 2004 Cuba Poll in Context

 <http://udcspublic.fiu.edu/flyers/cubapoll.gif>

This is NOT SPAM. We received your email address by your subscribing, by
attending professional and/or community networking events, connecting
with you via the internet, visiting our website or you were referred to
by friends who thought you would appreciate hearing from us. If you've
received this email by mistake or you do not wish to receive any more
communications from us, reply via email stating in the SUBJECT line:
UNSUBSCRIBE. Thank you for your interest.