[Ccs] FW: Foro Civico sobre Transiciones a la Democracia en Argentina y Chile, Lecciones para Cuba?

Barrios, Maura barrios at iac.usf.edu
Thu Apr 22 14:10:10 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Memoria - FIU [mailto:memoria at fiu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 1:45 PM
To: Barrios, Maura
Subject: Foro Civico sobre Transiciones a la Democracia en Argentina y
Chile, Lecciones para Cuba?

 <http://udcspublic.fiu.edu/flyers/cri2.gif>

This is NOT SPAM. We received your email address by your subscribing, by
attending professional and/or community networking events, connecting
with you via the internet, visiting our website or you were referred to
by friends who thought you would appreciate hearing from us. If you've
received this email by mistake or you do not wish to receive any more
communications from us, reply via email stating in the SUBJECT line:
UNSUBSCRIBE. Thank you for your interest.