[Ccs] FW: Cuba study trips/Canada

Barrios, Maura barrios at iac.usf.edu
Wed Apr 14 14:51:16 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel Hatch [mailto:marcel at cubafriends.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 11:41 PM
To: educator at cubafriends.com
Subject: Cuba study trips for your students

Dear Educator,

Cuba Education Tours is eager to assist you develop a rich curriculum
and experiential Cuba study trip for your students.

We want them to experience the real Cuba, its institutions, culture
and people, and enjoy extensive interaction with their island peers
and Cuban experts. Whether your focus is history, health, education,
architecture, social work, agriculture, sports, economy, language,
women's, Latin or African-American studies, arts and culture, or any
combination, your students will be completely immersed in their
specialties.

We work with all island youth organizations and learning institutions
to coordinate general or specific study trips. Our project is
sponsored by the Education Commission of the Cuban Movement for Peace
(MOVPAZ), hosted by the Office of the Historian of Havana,
coordinated by CubaNatura, and supported by the Cuban Ministry of
Education and the University of Havana. As a nonprofit, Cuba
Education Tours enables a broad range of students to participate.

Our Cuban team has top notch credentials. They'll give you 24/7
island support. You'll stay in quality accommodations, enjoy healthy
meals, travel in luxury air-conditioned coaches and have proficient
bilingual guides sensitive to the needs of North American youth.

If you've considered a Cuba program for fall/winter 2004 or the 2005
school year, we're here to help you with very aspect of planning and
logistics, prior, during and following your return. We respond to
your trip inquiry immediately. You'll have a complete proposal within
days and a finished plan in about a week. Our itinerary will exceed
your academic objective, safety requirements, and meet U.S. Cuba
travel guidelines.

We'll design a custom website for student registration, scheduled
payments, insurance, air schedules, dissemination of course
materials, itinerary, travel orientation and tips, fundraising ideas,
and evaluation materials. We insure your students go to the island
enjoyably, economically, safely, and return better for it.

Don't hesitate to explore the possibility of a Cuba study trip for
your students. See our convenient request form at
https://secure2.uniserve.com/wd-cubafund/response/school.php

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Marcel Hatch
Leonardo Hechavarria
Cuba Education Tours

877 687-3817  Toll Free
604 874-9048  Telephone
604 786-5008  Cellular
604 874-9041  Facsimile

info at cubafriends.com  Email
www.cubafriends.com  Web

British Columbia Travellers Assurance Fund Registration No. 1394