[bizjobs-u] Opportunities: Internship with Jabil

CareerGA1 (Pejman Mahmoudi) bsn-careerga1 at usf.edu
Thu Oct 20 10:42:22 EDT 2011

Dear Student,

Jabil Corporation is looking for talented individuals who are interested in joining the company as an intern to work with its Global Six Sigma Team.

The following Internships are available:

Position #1: Instructional Designer to consult on the design and strategy behind educating Jabil employees on Lean Six Sigma.
Position #2: Training Development with a focus on computer animation/simulation

Qualifications:
Position #1: Instructional Design basic methodology and knowledge of blended learning, application

Position #2: Experience/skills in creating animations/simulations with software for web-based training

Company Background:

Jabil Circuit, provider of global manufacturing services, is looking for an Instructional Design intern, and an Animation/Simulations Development intern, to work with our Global Lean Six Sigma team.

Jabil is in the midst of an organizational transformation, and is implementing this change through education of all Jabil employees on the concepts, advantages and utilization of Lean Six Sigma philosophies.  The Lean Six Sigma team is responsible for training all Jabil Employees worldwide, and is looking for students of instructional design & development to support this effort.  You will learn about Lean Six Sigma, and we hope to learn how to incorporate sound instructional techniques and animations/simulations in our training to make it more effective.

Interested candidates may submit a letter of interest and qualifications to Jaime Villafuerte (Jaime)villafuerte at jabil.com<mailto:villafuerte at jabil.com>).

You may also access more information on this internship opportunity and APPLY for it by logging in to your Career Connections account: http://www.career.usf.edu/login.htm by using the Job ID:33263.

Warmest Regards,

Pejman Mahmoudi