[bizjobs-u] OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE - SUMMER 2012 INTERNSHIP

Ozkul, Pavla M. pozkul at usf.edu
Tue Oct 18 09:10:31 EDT 2011

OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE 2012 SUMMER  INTERNSHIP!

The Office of Naval Intelligence is currently accepting applications for the 2012 Summer Internship Program!

ONI produces meaningful maritime intelligence and moves that intelligence rapidly to key strategic, operational, and tactical decision-makers.  Our integrated workforce of civilians, active duty and Reserve naval professionals supports combat operations and provide vital information for planning America's defense against maritime threats at home and around the world. We produce maritime intelligence on seaborne terrorism, weapons and technology proliferation, narcotics and smuggling activities that directly supports joint war fighters, the U.S. Navy, civil and national decision makers and agencies. ONI is a core element of Global Maritime Intelligence Integration whose goal is complete Maritime Domain Awareness.

We are looking for interns to work in the following areas:

 *         Naval Intelligence

 *         Science and Technology

 *         Public Administration/Business Operations

 *         Information Technology

 *         Law

 TO APPLY: DEADLINE NOVEMBER 3 BY 5PM

All college students interested in applying should visit www.oni.navy.mil<http://www.oni.navy.mil> for more information on eligibility, requirements, and application procedures.

> Once at the website, click the "Join Us" Tab.  Select the "Intern Programs" option, and you will be directed to the internship page, which contains program information.

> All completed applications must be submitted to ONIInternships at nmic.navy.mil<mailto:ONIInternships at nmic.navy.mil> by 5:00PM EST on Thursday, November 3 2012.

> For general questions, please contact our recruitment hotline at 1-800-842-0821 ext 5847 or contact our recruiters via email at recruit at nmic.navy.mil<mailto:recruit at nmic.navy.mil>.

> I look forward to reviewing your applications!

> Kindest Regards,

> Student Internship Program Manager (SIPM)

> Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Pavla Ozkul, MBA
Director, Employer Relations and International Programs
College of Business
University of South Florida
4202 E. Fowler Avenue, BSN 3403
Tampa, FL 33620
P: (813) 974-5162
F: (813) 974-2797
E: pozkul at usf.edu<mailto:pozkul at usf.edu>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC8D75.C9152D00]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pavla-ozkul/4/967/940

Florida has a very broad public records law.  As a result, any written communication created or received by University of South Florida employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, e-mails are public records.  If you would not want your email released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone.