[bizjobs-u] Jabil Circuit Internships!

BSN BizCare1 bsn-bizcare1 at usf.edu
Fri Oct 14 13:11:30 EDT 2011

JOB ID: 33263

Jabil Circuit, provider of global manufacturing services, is looking for an Instructional Design intern, and an Animation/Simulations Development intern, to work with our Global Lean Six Sigma team.

Jabil is in the midst of an organizational transformation, and is implementing this change through education of all Jabil employees on the concepts, advantages and utilization of Lean Six Sigma philosophies.  The Lean Six Sigma team is responsible for training all Jabil Employees worldwide, and is looking for students of instructional design & development to support this effort.  You will learn about Lean Six Sigma, and we hope to learn how to incorporate sound instructional techniques and animations/simulations in our training to make it more effective.

Jabil Circuit headquarters are on Martin Luther King Boulevard in St. Petersburg, Florida.  This is a temporary, non-paid position.

Interested candidates may submit a letter of interest and qualifications to Jaime Villafuerte (Jaime)villafuerte at jabil.com<mailto:villafuerte at jabil.com>).

You may also access more information on this internship opportunity and APPLY for it by logging in to your Career Connections account: http://www.career.usf.edu/login.htm

Alexis Toledo
Student Assistant