[bizjobs-u] Marketing Internship is Available!
CareerGA1 (Pejman Mahmoudi)
bsn-careerga1 at usf.edu
Mon Oct 10 10:35:14 EDT 2011
The following is an Internship opportunity available as a Strategic Marketing Intern. Log onto your Career Connections account to apply:
Job ID: 33084
Job Title: Strategic Marketing Intern
Organization Name: SavvyPhone, LLC
No of Openings: 1
Work Schedule: Flexible
Job Start Date: ASAP
SavvyPhone, LLC is the developer of SavvyViewTM, a patent-pending, proprietary platform enabling rapid mobile and adaptive web development and deployment of content and services. SavvyPhone's web-based, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions help both B2B and B2C businesses build stronger, interactive customer relationships with mobile users. Websites and services built on SavvyView are graphically rich and engaging, browser-, device- and operating system-independent, require no downloads and can be deployed quickly and efficiently. www.savvyphone.com<http://www.savvyphone.com>
The intern will be responsible for assisting the SavvyPhone Executive Team with the execution of various initiatives, which may include:
* Strategic Planning - Develop business plans and associated investor presentation materials
* Market and competitive analysis - Analyze competitive products and market trends with a focus on social media
* Product marketing - Product launch planning and rollout
* Marketing communications - development and management of website material, product collateral, videos, and other materials
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties as assigned.
* Pursuing B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar field.
* M.B.A. candidates preferred.
* Solid knowledge of fundamental business and marketing skills and disciplines required.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills, strong web research skills and analytic skills required.
* Highly capable with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Working knowledge of Adobe applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
* Strong familiarity with social media outlets and technologies, general internet technologies and online communities.
* Demonstrable, past success in a professional marketing role within a corporate environment a plus.
* Successful Social Media marketing experience a plus.
TO VIEW AND APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS please log into Career Connections, the online job search database through the USF Career Center: http://www.career.usf.edu
If you are not registered with Career Connections, please visit the web site below to complete a resume release form and pay a onetime registration fee of $10. http://www.career.usf.edu/students/career_connections.htm
If you are already registered and you have any questions about Career Connections, contact: Helena Brown: (813) 974-9714, hbrown at admin.usf.edu<mailto:hbrown at admin.usf.edu>
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only students which meet the criteria set forth by the employer will be able to view the positions in their Career Connections account. If you cannot view a position you are interested in, please contact Helena Brown for more information.
Office of Employer Relations
College of Business
University of South Florida
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bizjobs-u