[bizjobs-u] Diversity Internship

Hendricks, Megan mhendric at coba.usf.edu
Mon Oct 27 17:39:02 EDT 2008

Career Connections Job ID: 23033

Job Title: Diversity Internship

Company: American Cancer Society-Florida Division

Wage/Salary: $10 per hour

Job Description:

Join Us In The Fight Against Cancer!
Cancer affects everyone, regardless of race or ethnicity. That's why the
American Cancer Society depends on a diverse group of talented people
who are committed to eliminating cancer, serving our communities, and
reaching underserved populations through research, education, advocacy
and service.

Join our organization as an intern to learn more about careers available
in the non-profit industry such as fundraising, sales, public relations,
marketing, and community relations. We believe that a diversity of
perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better
programs and services. In this role YOU will support and work closely
with the Area Patient Services Representative and the Associate Director
as well as many other experienced leaders. This position will
concentrate on marketing, recruiting and training for our Patient
Programs as well as for our Priority Special Events.
The internships will be located in Tampa and Pinellas Park.

Qualifications:

	We are looking for an intern that possesses the demonstrated
ability to handle multiple priorities, manage relationships, and monitor
projects. This internship requires that you are actively pursuing a
degree and maintain a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale. Diverse candidates are
encouraged to apply.

Minimum GPA:

3.0000

Citizenship:	U.S. Citizen or U.S. National

Application Instructions:

TO VIEW AND APPLY FOR THIS POSITION please log into Career Connections,
the online job search database through the USF Career Center:
http://www.career.usf.edu <http://www.career.usf.edu/>
Please note: Only students who meet the minimum qualifications for the
position will be able to view it in Career Connections.

If you are not registered with Career Connections, please visit the web
site below to complete a resume release form and pay a one time
registration fee of $10. Payment can also be mailed. For instructions on
Career Connections, visit:
http://www.career.usf.edu/students/career_connections.htm
<http://www.career.usf.edu/students/career_connections.htm>

If you are already registered and you have any questions about Career
Connections, contact: Helena Brown: (813) 974-9714, hbrown at admin.usf.edu
<mailto:hbrown at admin.usf.edu>

. . . .
Megan Hendricks