[bizjobs-u] Hireme.TV at BarCamp this weekend!

Hendricks, Megan mhendric at coba.usf.edu
Tue Oct 7 14:59:06 EDT 2008

Added bonus for job seekers - Hireme.TV will be at BarCamp this weekend
to conduct short video interviews with job candidates. These interviews
will then be available on their web site for employers to see.

For more information about Hireme.TV, visit: http://hireme.tv/

If you are planning to conduct an interview, please bring a dress shirt
and jacket (tie is also recommended for men). You will be seen from the
waist up in the interview. You can change clothes to business casual for
the rest of BarCamp. I do not have the questions they will ask during
the interview, but they will most likely be standard interview
questions. You can prepare for your interview at:
http://www.coba.usf.edu/services/career/Students/jobsearch.htm

Following are topics that may be presented at BarCamp:

- iPhone apps
- Social Media Personal Brand Management
- Mozilla
- CLR Stored Procedures
- War Driving
- Getting the Most Out of RSS
- Second Life
- Changing the Marketing Rules with New Media
- Twitter
- Using Video effectively
- Podcasting

If you're planning to attend, please be sure to register ahead of time
so you can get a free lunch!
www.barcamptampabay.com

We still desperately need volunteers for Oct. 12. Please contact me
right away if you can help. Thank you!

. . . .
Megan Hendricks
Director, Employer Relations