[bizjobs-u] Women For Hire Tampa Career Expo October 29

Hendricks, Megan mhendric at coba.usf.edu
Tue Oct 7 13:24:43 EDT 2008

Women For Hire Logo
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZApbflUgLeafpKS3/>

<http://www.womenforhire.com/extension/womenforhire/design/womenforhire/
images/newsletter/wfh_newsletter_border_left_4x900.gif> 	Leading
Provider of Career Advancement Services for Professional Women
Nationwide <http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZApbflUgLeafpKS3/>
Save the Date: Women For Hire Tampa Career Expo

Renew your energy, your optimism, and your vow to make your career goals
happen. Experts may say that companies aren't hiring, but we say we know
top employers across industries that are eager to hire qualified
professional women within their organizations and we are getting them
all together in one room to meet you.

Read below for more details on the Women For Hire Tampa Career Expo.
We'll see you soon.

Wednesday, October 29
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAqbflUgLeafpKS3/>
10am-2pm
Tampa Convention Center
333 South Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602

*Free admission
*Free resume critiquing
*Resumes required for admittance
*Business attire required
*Endless inspiration included

A partial list of employers registered to attend this event include:

American Cancer Society
AT&T
Best Buy
Jabil
Lowe's Companies
Mary Kay
R.J. Reynolds
	Raytheon
U.S. Dept. of State/Diplomatic Security
University of South Florida
Walgreens
and more!

Set Yourself up for Career Expo Success

Click here <http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZArbflUgLeafpKS3/>  to
watch a video from Women For Hire CEO Tory Johnson on how to make the
most of your day at the career expo.

________________________________

Take Advantage of our Early Morning Seminar

<http://womenforhire.com/var/womenforhire/storage/uploads/tory_suit_blac
k_medium.jpg> Get a head start on the day of the career expo by
registering for the early morning seminar with Tory Johnson.

These sessions are attended by women who want to participate in the full
free expos, as well as working professionals who are eager to be
inspired by Tory's personal story and her career advice.

Click here <http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAsbflUgLeafpKS3/>
for more information and to register today.

________________________________

<http://www.womenforhire.com/var/womenforhire/storage/images/media/image
s/twitter_logo/33705-1-eng-US/twitter_logo_medium.png> Join us on
Twitter

Join Tory Johnson now on TWITTER as she travels the country for Women
For Hire's Fall 2008 season of career expos. She'll keep you updated on
the activities and whereabouts of the Women For Hire team. It's fun,
fast and it's free! Start following
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAtbflUgLeafpKS3/>  Tory today.
________________________________

Women For Hire CEO Tory Johnson's new book just hit the New York Times
bestseller list!

SPECIAL OFFER: As a small token of our appreciation for your support of
this new book, Women For Hire has two special offers to share with you.

1) Purchase the book online and send your e-receipt to
book at womenforhire.com and you'll receive a free premium membership to
the online Women For Hire Network (a $38 value). Click here
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAubflUgLeafpKS3/>  to purchase.
The book is also available for purchase everywhere books are sold. If
you buy it from a store, email the receipt details.

2) You'll also be added to a VIP list to receive monthly emails from
Tory Johnson on her latest discoveries of legitimate home-based
opportunities and resources.

________________________________

 <http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAvbflUgLeafpKS3/> The Career
Management Alliance is an organization of career professionals
representing every sector of the careers industry - career coaching and
counseling, resume writing, outplacement, college and university career
development, government and military career transition, human resources
and more. We've come together as one community, working to enhance our
own professional worth to serve individuals managing their careers and
organizations managing their talents.
www.careermanagementalliance.com
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAwbflUgLeafpKS3/>

________________________________

Be a Pal: Tell Another Gal About Women For Hire

Networking is the best source for finding new jobs and growing your
career. Please forward this email to all of your friends who are
interested in their professional advancement.

Women For Hire Career Expos
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAxbflUgLeafpKS3/>
Fall 2008
Boston: Sept. 23
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAybflUgLeafpKS3/>
Philadelphia: Sept. 25
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAzbflUgLeafpKS3/>
Washington, DC: Oct. 2
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAAbflUgLeafpKS3/>
Chicago: Oct. 7
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZABbflUgLeafpKS3/>
Atlanta: Oct. 14
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZACbflUgLeafpKS3/>
Dallas: Oct. 16
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZADbflUgLeafpKS3/>
Minneapolis: Oct. 21
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAEbflUgLeafpKS3/>
Tampa: Oct. 29 <http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAqbflUgLeafpKS3/>

Home Expo : Nov. 1
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAFbflUgLeafpKS3/>
New York : Nov. 11
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAGbflUgLeafpKS3/>
Los Angeles : Nov. 20
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAHbflUgLeafpKS3/>
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAIbflUgLeafpKS3/>

Click here for DHL career opportunities.
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAJbflUgLeafpKS3/>
New York Life -- Sales careers for women.
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAKbflUgLeafpKS3/>

 <http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZALbflUgLeafpKS3/>

 <http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAMbflUgLeafpKS3/>

Women For Hire Network -- Sign up for a free account today.
<http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZANbflUgLeafpKS3/>

 <http://florida.c.topica.com/maamkqvabKZAObflUgLeafpKS3/>

<http://www.womenforhire.com/extension/womenforhire/design/womenforhire/
images/newsletter/wfh_newsletter_border_right_4x900.gif>

<http://www.womenforhire.com/extension/womenforhire/design/womenforhire/
images/newsletter/wfh_newsletter_footer_700x40.gif>