[Bizjobs-g] REMINDER! Corporate Connections is TONIGHT! 4:30-6pm Atrium

CareerGA2 (Dresden Goldberg) bsn-careerga2 at usf.edu
Thu Feb 24 09:45:09 EST 2011

Dear Business Graduate Students,

Corporate Connections is tonight, February 24th, at 4:30pm-6pm in the College of Business Atrium.

Corporate Connections is a reception style event for graduate students to network with employers who are hiring graduate level employees. This is a great time to meet recruiters and discuss current and future employment opportunities - no matter when you plan on graduating!

Please RSVP if you have not done so already. Please dress professionally, and we recommend bringing at least 10 copies of your resume.

Here is a list of the companies that will be in attendance tonight:

1.      Raymond James Financial
2.   Mosaic Company
3.   FBI
4.   Target Corporation
5.   Mass Mutual/Levin Financial Group
6.   Northwestern Mutual
7.   Busch Gardens
8.   Acclaris
9.   Tech Data Corporation
10. WebDirect Brands
11. Prudential
12. Ultimate Medical Academy

If you have any other questions or concerns contact me at your convenience, and I will gladly do my best to assist you.

Thank you!

Dresden Goldberg
Office of Employer Relations<http://business.usf.edu/student/career/index.html>
College of Business