[Bizjobs-g] Reminder - CORPORATE CONNECTIONS, Thursday Feb 24, 4:30-6pm

CareerGA2 (Dresden Goldberg) bsn-careerga2 at usf.edu
Tue Feb 22 11:49:35 EST 2011

Dear Graduate Business Student,
The Office of Employer Relations and the College of Business would like to invite you to the Spring 2011 graduate business networking event:
Corporate Connections on February 24, 2011, at 4:30pm - 6:00 pm, in the College of Business Atrium.
At this event you will have the chance to network with employers interested in hiring graduate business students.
Please save the date and take advantage of this opportunity to discuss your career ambitions with your future employer!
It is not too late to RSVP! Please RSVP to: bsn-careerga1 at usf.edu<mailto:bsn-careerga1 at usf.edu>
Business Professional dress is required. We recommend bringing at least 10 copies of your resume.
If you have any question or concerns regarding this event or any other events please contact me, and I will be more than happy to answer all your questions and address your concerns. We are here to help you find your passion and become successful business leaders.
Companies that will be attending include:
Raymond James
Target
Tech Data
FBI
Busch Gardens
Mosaic
Acclaris
Prudential
Levin Financial Group
Northwestern Mutual
Web Direct Brands, Inc.

And more...

Have a great day and hope to see you there!

Thank you,

Dresden Goldberg
Office of Employer Relations<http://business.usf.edu/student/career/index.html>
College of Business