[Bizjobs-g] 3M is Hiring for Financial Analyst

CareerGA1 (Pejman Mahmoudi) bsn-careerga1 at usf.edu
Tue Feb 8 12:08:00 EST 2011

Dear Business Student,

3M company is looking for a bright and focused individual who is interested in becoming a 3M team member as a Financial Analyst.

Please refer to the attachment for more information and apply through your Career Connections account.

If you have any questions please contact me at your convenience. I wish you all the best!

Kindest Regards,

Pejman Mahmoudi
Office of Employer Relations
College of Business