[Bizjobs-g] Tampa Bay Black MBA Assoc. workshop - "2 Minute Elevator Pitch"

Hendricks, Megan mhendric at coba.usf.edu
Fri Jul 18 10:18:25 EDT 2008

 Tampa Black MBAA
Logo1172008<http://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs002/1101942380642/img
/1.jpg?a=1102175242889>
July Learnshop

July 22, 2008

July Learnshop
"2 Minute Elevator Pitch"

Technique
2 Minute Elevator Pitch
You only have 2 minutes to make your first impression. Don't start off
with "Let Me Holler At You."  Knowing how to make a lasting impression
in just 2 minutes is the premier skill for anyone looking to advance in
their career or their business.

When:                    Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Time:                     5:30-6:30 Networking

                                6:30-8:00 Learnshop

Where:                   Children's Board

                                Innovation Lab
                                1002 E. Palm Avenue,
                                Tampa, FL 33605

                                Corner Palm and Nebraska

 If you get lost, call Raymond at 813-394-5054.

Facilitator:  Raymond D. Sweet, Vice President of Administration-Tampa
Black MBA Association, will help us uncover the do's and dont's he
learned and continues to learn during his professional career. We will
have an honest discussion about 1st impressions and the values and if
there is a way to recover. Then we will talk about when all the training
does not work. And you know we will keep it real professionally.

National Convention
September 17th to 20th
Washington, DC

Please let us know if you are going and would like a roommate. We might
get some roommate matcher stuff going.  If you buy your airline tickets
at the same time you may be eligible for a group discount.

<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1101942380642&ea=mhendric%4
0coba.usf.edu&a=1102175242889>

<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_Basic_209>
Tampa Bay Black MBA Association | 7902 Fir Drive | Tampa | FL | 33619

<http://rs6.net/on.jsp?t=1102175242889.0.1101942380642.47&ts=S0354&o=htt
p://ui.constantcontact.com/images1/s.gif>