[Ambassadors] Web Site

Chris Jackson cjjack at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 21 13:04:10 EDT 2006

Hey Green and Gold,

The first update for the Fall 2006 USF Ambassadors Webpage will be done
Sunday Evening. Any ideas or comments you'd like added to the page please
let me know now.  Keep in mind that everything may not be added at once as I
will be still be learning this thing through trial and error.

 But please be patient. now let the ideas and suggestions continue coming
forward!  Thank you to all who have done this, and if you have not had time
to do so, please do so soon. even a quick sentence or two.  That'll not only
make my day but also the website's day! ;)

In Ambassador Love

Chris Jackson