[Ambassadors] What are you all doing tonight?

Christina Miralla cmiralla2006 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 11:05:37 EDT 2006

Hello all my fellow Ambassadors,

  I just was wondering want everyone was doing tonight. I am not sure if I got a chance to let you all know that tonight my roommate and I are celebrating our birthdays YEAH! Our party will be at Whiskey North off of Dale Mabry from 6pm-11pm for appetizers and from 11pm-3am at Studio Inc. (but you have to be at least 21). Just wanted to let you all know you are all invited and I hope you can make it!

  Thanks,
  Christina