Thank You for your support of Final Exam Cram

Julia Licorish msflhs_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 08:25:45 EDT 2004

Hello All,

As we all finish or for the underclassmen began the ritual of final exam cramming I hope that the ones who needed it most came out to our 1st annual Final Exam Cram.

We had a good set of people for the event being coordinated for the first time.  I think everyone truly enjoyed the abundance of snacks and their chair massages.  Of course I am a bit sour seeing that I did not get one, but I heard it was truly "fabulous."

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you attended and help promote the event, once again it appears that a new "Ambassador" tradition could be in the making!!

A special thank you to Amber for working hard to make this successful and I wish you all luck on your finals or papers (I have a 15pg one due in 28hrs that I only have 2pgs so far).

See you all soon...if not tonight for the awards ceremony then definitely for the Senior Send-off tomorrow.

In Ambassador Pride,
Julia