Senior Send Off Pot Luck

Rachel Stewart-Campbell moniqueusf at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 16:27:14 EDT 2004

I will be more than happy to bring a cake but if I don't have time to make it I will bring some wings from publix.

Rachel Stewart-CAmpbell

ibox at mail.usf.edu wrote:
Below are the names of those who signed up for the Pot Luck during Senior Send
Off this Friday. If your name is not on the list and you will be attending
please add it on there. Even if you are bringing something small or non
edible, such as forks, plates, decorations, or even cd's, let me know by
adding your name on the list or sending me an email. Thanks.

**Meat- Nicole (meatballs)
*Hot sides- Claire(red beans & rice),Kyle- Green Bean Casserole
**Cold sides-Carolynn
**Deserts- Natalie C. ( Raspberry Cake), Dimple
Chips- Olumide,Laurie
**Drinks- Joey,Jacquie,Abby
*Salads- Natalie M & Ashlie (pasta salad)
Plates- Nisida, Adam
Napkins-Andrea, Ravi
Plastic Wear- Felicea, Christina
Cups-Andrea, Tiffany
Radio- Bijal
***Decorations
**Appetizer- Michelle S. (something yummy)

The number of asterics (*) equals the amount of people that we need to sign up
and commit to bringing to Senior Send Off.

Thanks
AP-Ivy-'03

---
You are currently subscribed to ambassadors as: [moniqueusf at yahoo.com]