concerns about the meeting

diaz9 at mail.usf.edu diaz9 at mail.usf.edu
Tue Apr 20 00:16:11 EDT 2004

Hi All,
   I have a concern. I am a new Ambassador and I have to go back home to
kissimmee/ Orlando tomorrow; well today,around 11:00 am and I doubt that I
will be back in time for the meeting at 5pm. I would like to know if this
would be a major problem? Also I would like to know how would I go about
getting measured for our Ambassador Jackets and Dress as well as the minutes
for  the meeting? If anyone can please help me on this matter I would truly
appreciate it. I'm sorry it is so late notice.
       Thank you in advance    In any case you can contact me at
          --Layssa Diaz
                             407-353-3352
                             813-691-2645