April 19th-23rd: Huge Week for the Ambassador Program

Julia Licorish msflhs_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 09:48:07 EDT 2004

Dear Ambassadors,

The Final Exam Cram is a event sponsored by Ambassadors.  With that being said we expect close to 100% participation of  Ambassadors.  This is not an event to "work" but to participate and continue to support and promote.

AP,
Julia

amcclend at mail.usf.edu wrote:
Hello to all,

I'm pretty sure this will be discussed at the meeting, but are the new
Ambassadors suppose to be working the Final Exam Cram, or are we just
supporting the program?

Thanks,

Alicia D. McClendon

Quoting ibox at mail.usf.edu:

> Thanks Ashley for an awesome Scavenger Hunt social and Jacquie for a
> fulfilling Paint Your Heart Out Community Service, but the year's not
> over
> yet...
>
> This week is a huge week for the Alumni Association and the Ambassadors
>
> Program. We need everyone's participation so that we can end this
> semester
> off right.
>
> Tuesday, April 20, 2004
> *SENIOR PATIO TUESDAY w/
> Cab & Alumni Association
> MLK Plaza, 11am to 2pm
> Free food for all and free gift for Seniors
>

> *LAST MEETING of the Semester
> Traditions Hall, 5pm
>
> Wednesday, April 21, 2004
> *FINAL EXAM CRAM
> Traditions Hall, 7pm-11pm
> Free professional Messages and snacks
>
> Thursday, April 22, 2004
> *VOLUNTEER USF/MULTICULTURAL LEADERSHIP AWARDS
> MC 270, 5pm-6:15pm
> Ambassadors nominated for STUDENT ORGANIZATION OF THE YEAR!!!
>
> Friday, April 23, 2004
> *SENIOR SEND OFF (Ambassador Tradition)
> Traditions Hall, 7pm
> Say fare well to all the graduating Ambassadors.
>
> Other campus' that will be attending SENIOR SEND OFF, please contact Ivy
> at
> 813-978-3564 or via email at ibox at mail.usf.edu.
>
> HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT EVERY EVENT and please help promote the FINAL
> EXAM
> CRAM, we want this to be BIG!
>
> AP-Ivy-'03
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to ambassadors as: [amcclend at mail.usf.edu]
> To unsubscribe, forward this message to
> $subst('Email.Unsub')

\"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,
compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant
of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been
all of these.\"
-George Washington Carver

---
You are currently subscribed to ambassadors as: [MSFLHS_2000 at yahoo.com]