Bijal for President

cjjacks3 at mail.usf.edu cjjacks3 at mail.usf.edu
Fri Apr 16 10:01:46 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'm sure many of you have heard the 2004-2005 student body election run-off
results; however, in case you haven't, I'd like to say that Bijal Cchadva did
win in a not so close race of about 1760 votes to 1600 for Brandon Faza.

This is a very important victory for student government because Bijal's views
are somewhat similar to Omar Khan's. I feel Bijal will do a fine job and will be
able to continue the student representation and advocacy which President Khan
stood for.

Chris Jackson
Vice-President
USF Bulls Rugby