fro Natalie C and Andrea only

Natalie Carter nacusf05 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 18:07:59 EDT 2004

No, I won't be there:(  I have a baby shower that I have to go to that I RSVP'd for a while ago....I was pullin for Friday night, but I can't wait to hear the stories!!
Natalie C.

ashely france <ashleyfrance at hotmail.com> wrote:
Hey Natalie C and Andrea its Ashley F!!! I was curious if either of you were going to be attending the social on Thursday? I would like someone there, one of our historians, to take pictures. This is our last social for the year and I think a camara should be present at this one!!!

Please email me ASAP! Thank You

Talk to you soon

Ashley
ashleyfrance at hotmail.com