SOCIAL

Quicta Walters qnwalters at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 23:00:04 EDT 2004

Hello this is Nicole and unfortunatly I don't get out of class until 8:20, is there any way that I still can participate the the social.  If it is possible I will try to leave class early.

ashely france <ashleyfrance at hotmail.com> wrote:Hello new and old Ambassadors!!!

GOOD NEWS! Ms. Ivy is going to take over the social, for this THURSDAY APRIL 15TH, until I can get there. It is very important that you, who have committed to this event, still attend because there has been a lot of work to go into this.

OLD AMBASSADORS~ I did this for you guys cause I know you wanted one of these socials, so I am hoping....and you know who you are, attend and show our new guys how much fun we truly are!!!

EVERYONE~ please arrive at 7:15 so Ivy can go over all the rules. We are scheduled to leave the start line at 7:30pm....so please be fair and be on time. Please meet at the alumni center, since classes will still be going on.

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND~ you will be put in groups of 4 or 5....you all can pick your own team when you arrive. One person in your group is going to need to drive. Each group will be given all the rules when you arrive.

Get ready for an "after party" and to have lots of fun!!!

AP,
Ashley France