Pick up your Final Cram Fliers!!

Julia Licorish msflhs_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 12:44:08 EDT 2004

Dear Ambassadors,

In addition to the small amount of handouts that you all received at the meeting for the 1st Annual Final Exam Cram hosted by the USF Ambassadors and USF Alumni Association on Wednesday, April 21st 7p-11p in Traditions Hall.

I would like to inform you all that additional fliers are available in the Alumni Center at Natalie Salmon;s desk (Amber's assistant) for pick up today, Monday, etc.  As with any thing we do it requires the participation of all of you in some way or fashion, regardless if you are a newbie or not you are now an Ambassador and we like to do things with 110%.

Don't be afraid to announce this event in your class with the professor's permission of course, but be proud that USF Ambassadors are finding unique ways of working towards our mission of creating relationships with the student body.

ATTENTION RA's (Sabrina, Bijal, Chris J. and Michon) we would like for you to spread the word to your residents and work with other RA's to promote this event with posters in your respective halls. (posters are also available at Natalie's desk)

I hope that you all are excited to be a part of a new tradition for our organization and the Alumni Association.

Don't forget to get your fliers at the ALC ASAP :)

Ambassador Pride,
Julia Licorish