Need a Favor

Julia Licorish msflhs_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 13:10:05 EST 2004

Hello Everyone,

I missed u all on Tuesday, but hopefully everything is going well for everyone.  Congrats to Ashley for being selected to represent USF Ambassadors--Tampa Campus at the College Leadership FL Conference it will be great!!

Well I was writing because I wanted to know if there is anyone who has access to discounted or free tickets to Busch Gardens.  I am looking for 4 for April 31st.  I am open for any discounts that will avoid me having to pay $200 for the four tix.  I know some of you have connections and have worked there and may have a way of me getting a reduced price for them.

I would appreciate any feedback...please e-mail me DIRECTLY at msflhs_2000 at yahoo.com

Thank You,
Julia Licorish