NEXT SUMMER MEETING IS APPROACHING!!!!

Natalie Copeland (CAS) ncopelan at brill.acomp.usf.edu
Tue May 26 14:05:10 EDT 1998

Hey guys, hope that you are all have a wonderful summer.

Just a reminder that our next summer meeting is in 1 week!!  It will be
Tuesday, June 2nd at 5 PM in the Alumni Center.  We hope that everyone can
attend, as we need to start finalizing plans for our workshop at the
SAA/SF Convention in August, and for our fall recruitment efforts.

Please, if you cannot attend, notify Michele as soon as possible (before
Tuesday's meeting) so that you can be considered excused.  We only have 3
summer meetings left, and each one is very important.  Your time is
greatly appreciated!!

Thanks so much.  If you have any questions, concerns, problems, or
conflicts, please do not hesitate to call me (985-5659).  Remember, the
exec. board is here for your benefit!!!!

Hope to see you all next week...
Natalie
Natalie Marie Copeland
8301 Fisherman's Point Drive
Temple Terrace, FL 33637
(813) 985-5659

"There is no limit to the goals you can attain, the success you can
achieve-- your possibilities are as endless as your dreams"
						-D. Crowe