IMPORTANT - NEW EVENTS

Natalie Copeland (CAS) ncopelan at brill.acomp.usf.edu
Sun May 24 15:48:11 EDT 1998

Hey guys - I hope that you all had a great week, and a fun and safe
holiday weekend.

As we have previously discussed, events will now be posted on the
list-serv as soon as I recieve them, as well as in the Ambassador office.
Anyone interested in filling these events should contact me ASAP (by
e-mail or phone: 985-5659).  For those of you who may miss the e-mail or
the office, don't despair, as you can still sign up during the meetings.

SO here goes (we have two new ones):

1)Event date: Wednesday, JUNE 10TH
  Event time: 6 PM - 9 PM
  Event: GTE Academic All-American, Lifsey House
         TO honor collegiate academic All-Americans -
         "This is a 'guy' event - lots of top name sports figures, so male
           Ambassadors may wish to come."
  Key Atendees: Lee Roy Selmon, Athletes, Peter Dales - GTE
I NEED EIGHT AMBASSADORS FOR THIS EVENT!!!!!!

2)Event Date: Tuesday, JULY 7TH
  Event time: 4:45 - 6:45 PM
  Event: Book signing, Lifsey House, Author Doris Weatherford
Two - three Ambassadors needed

Please let me know if you are avaliable for either of these events as soon
as possible!!  See you all at our next summer meeting - TUESDAy, JUNE 2ND,
5PM

Thanks guys - take care!
--Natalie
Natalie Marie Copeland
8301 Fisherman's Point Drive
Temple Terrace, FL 33637
(813) 985-5659

"There is no limit to the goals you can attain, the success you can
achieve-- your possibilities are as endless as your dreams"
						-D. Crowe