Hello! -- Quick question for you...

Castleberry, Wendy Wcastleb at admin.usf.edu
Mon Mar 30 12:40:18 EST 1998

Hi Everyone!

Hope all is well for you.  I was really looking forward to seeing each
of you this Tuesday, but I hear you're workshop was moved to this week.
So, I will be seeing you next Tuesday instead.

I do have one question that can't wait until next week...  I need to
know who will be here this summer of the continuing Ambassador
membership.  Please reply to me by Wednesday morning (before 8:00 a.m.)
your status of availability this summer.  You may email me or leave me a
message @ 974-1874.

Thank you so much!

Wendy