Team Work

Focused Warrior rfrancis at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Sun Mar 29 18:49:20 EST 1998

I just had to send out this message, giving much LOVE and RESPECT for
those of us who were out there at Tropicana Field.  It was not easy and we
had more than our fair share of obstacles, and challenges.  But you know
what we pulled together and we represented ourselves well.

We didn't sacrifice for Ambassadors per say, We sacrificed because we
truelly love and care for each.  You guys made me proud you were there for
each other, and succeded together.  I really love you guys, YOU ARE MY
AMBASSADORS OF KWAN.

Love Always,

ROCKY

AMBASSADORS ... THE GREEN AND GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "Today is reality, Tommorrow is the promise, Yesterday was history"
                                                    -Professor Jacobs