Sweet 16 Info Packets in your mail

Castleberry, Wendy Wcastleb at admin.usf.edu
Mon Mar 16 09:41:27 EST 1998

As I read my copy of this message once it was sent, I found the names I
underlined for shift calls was missing.  If your message does not
specifiy shift callers by an underlined name, please take it upon
yoursalf to call your group today.  Thank you for your help in preparing
those in your shift for this important event.

Wendy