Sweet 16 Info Packets in your mail

Castleberry, Wendy Wcastleb at admin.usf.edu
Mon Mar 16 09:33:58 EST 1998

Welcome Back!  Hope your break was a good one.

Ambassadors that signed up to work the Sweet 16 Tournament this week
should have received a packet in the mail of VERY CRITICAL information
regarding your role at the tournament.  Since you will not have an event
planner there to assist you, this packet was designed to prepare you for
any question or obstacle you may encounter while working the event.
Please read the packet thoroughly prior to the event and take it with
you to the airport.  You'll find your parking pass for TIA, directions
to the lot you are to park in, maps, schedules, attire options, host
hotel listings, phone numbers which you will use to assist guests when
they have questions and shift schedules.  Remember, you are the host
school representative -- Probably the only assistance guests will
receive upon arriving to Tampa -- Please prepare yourself to serve by
knowing the information in your packet.

The shifts you've signed up for are below.  I have randomly selected two
people in each shift (see underlined) to call the people in your shift
and relay the following bulleted items.  However, we have some
Ambassadors that may not get this message before tomorrow, so please get
in touch with those in your shift TODAY to remind them of this important
event.

*	Make sure they have their packets.
*	Remind them of the importance of knowing the packet information.
*	Arrange for carpooling.
*	If they have any conflicts with attending, they MUST find a
replacement for their shift.

NOTE:  Friday's shifts have been canceled. Stanford Young was signed up
for this day.  The person designated in his shift, please make him aware
of this change.

Thank you and have fun!  If you need assistance please call me. -- Wendy

*****SWEET 16 SHIFT LIST*****

Tuesday, 3/17

10 AM
1.	Leslie K.