Instructions For Life (fwd)

Misteriosa apizano at soleil.acomp.usf.edu
Fri Mar 6 14:45:11 EST 1998

>Instructions For Life

>1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
>2. Memorize your favorite poem.
>3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
>4. When you say "I love you" mean it.
>5. When you say "I'm sorry" look the person in the eye.
>6. Be engaged at least 6 months before you get married.
>7. Believe in love at first sight.
>8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
>9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only
way to live life completely.
>10. In disagreements fight fairly, no name calling.
>11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
>12. Talk slow but think quick.
>13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and
ask, "Why do you want to know?"
>14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
>15. Call your mom.
>16. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
>17. When you lose don't lose the lesson.
>18. Remember the three R's: Respect for self, Respect for others,
Responsibility for all your actions.
>19. Don't let a little dispute ruin a great friendship.
>20. When you realize you have made a mistake, take immediate steps to
correct it.
>21. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your
voice.
>22. Marry a man you love to talk to.  As you get older his conversation
skills will be as important as any other.
>23. Spend some time alone.
>24. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
>25. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
>26. Read more books and watch less T.V.
>27. Live a good, honorable life.  When you get older and think back you
will be able to enjoy it a second time.
>28. Trust in God but lock your car.
>29. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important.  Do all you can to
create a tranquil harmonious home.
>30. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation,
don't bring up the past.
>31. Read between the lines.
>32. Share your knowledge, it's a way to achieve immortality.
>33. Be gentle with the earth.
>34. Pray - there is immeasurable power in it.
>35. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
>36. Mind your own business.
>37. Don't trust a person who doesn't close their eyes when you kiss
them.
>38. Once a year go someplace you've never been before.
>39. If you make a lot of money put it to use helping others while you
are living.
>      That is wealth's greatest satisfaction.
>40. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of
luck.
>41. Learn the rules then break some.
>42. Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each
other is greater than your need >for each other.
>43. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
>44. Remember that your character is your destiny.
>45. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.

How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hands....

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]