[Alis] You and the World: How to Solidify Your PResence

Heather Husted husted at mail.usf.edu
Thu Feb 5 16:03:26 EST 2009

USF is hosting an interesting public relations mini-conference at the end of
the month; cost is only $40 for students, which includes dinner.  I think it
would be an interesting perspective for those interested in library advocacy
and marketing how great we and our services are.

"The University of Florida and the University of South Florida are excited
to bring students interested in the world of public relations together for
the 2009 Regional Activity being held Feb. 27-28 at the University of South
Florida in Tampa."

More information here:
http://www.ufusfregionalactivity.com/index.htm/