[Libs&Communities] get backbone you people of "ilk"

Kathleen McCook klmccook at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 10:04:00 EDT 2014

I am not sure why the University of Florida librarian, Mr. Saltzburg,
had been  subbed to ALAET- our community and libraries list--, but I
have removed him from the ALAET subscriber list  so he need not engage
with those of our "ilk."

There are over 700 members of A LIBRARIAN AT EVERY TABLE and it is my
belief that we all want to support and sustain library service. It is
not lack of backbone that causes us to care,; it is our desire to
share life's possibilities.

--Kathleen

--
Kathleen de la Peña McCook
Distinguished University Professor of Librarianship